SHIPPING & PAYMENTS
- Our default shipping method is through GamPost. This is considerably cheaper than alternatives, such as DHL or RedCoat.
- If the customer wishes, we can also send by DHL or RedCoat. This will make transit times for shipping much faster, yet more expensive. Please contact us to place your order, and specify whether you would like us to use DHL or RedCoat as a shipping method.
- Payments can be made through PayPal or by bank transfer to our German banking institution.
- Once you have placed your order via email, we will send you an email confirming that we have received your order.
- We do not release orders for shipment until payment process is complete.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation of shipping and an email receipt.
- You will receive a GamPost tracking number when the goods have been dispatched.
- To determine when you will receive your order, please note that payment must be received before we can process your order.
- There is nothing fancy about our packaging. It meets the needs of the postal service, protects its content, and could best be described as utilitarian. Using the materials available to use here (cardboard boxes, tape, and stuffing if needed), our packaging simply gets the job done.
Average delivery times for orders shipped :
- Most places in Europe: About 2 weeks
DOCUMENTATION / CUSTOMS / QUARANTINE / SALES TAX / DUTIES
-TOP-SHOP cannot and will not take responsibility for any charges relating to brokerage fees, duties, VAT or GST and handling charges incurred when your TOP-SHOP shipment enters your country.
-For most countries, having to pay VAT or GST on goods (and possibly, on the cost of shipping) entering the country that you ordered from overseas, is required.
-For the U.K. and the rest of Europe: customers will most likely pay VAT and / or Customs Duties when the TOP-SHOP products that you ordered enter the country.
- TOP-SHOP will not take responsibility for any costs incurred if your shipment is subjected to quarantine inspections that result in your shipment having to be treated with a form of insecticide.
- Additionally, we will not assume responsibility–financially, or in any other way, if your shipment is not allowed into the country in which you reside–with the result being that your order is shipped back to The Gambia.
- If you are not sure about your country’s customs / quarantine laws, then we suggest that you contact your local customs office to find out more information.